Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Speex on netmeeting

OK ,  the speex acm from openacm.org is great and works great for acm-aware apps
like the woindows recorder without nothing more ...... BUt fro some reason ,
netmeeting needs to register the ACM manually , before it appears on its acm
dialog , here is the announce from dark.de.vu :

>I wrote a small app named InstCodec (based on M$ sample app) which allows you
>to integrate the Speex ACM codec into Netmeeting. Enjoy the superior quality
it >delivers (even better than regular telephone when using 16kHz modes)! I
also >uploaded the source for it. Don't forget to download the Speex ACM codec
which >can be found at openacm.org. Thanx go out to Christian Buchner for the
ACM >codec and helping me to find a working mode and of course to J.M. Valin,
the >Speex creator.

So his tool is what we need to enable the speex acm in netmeeting for a basic
user ...I m trying to see why it doesn t work for me ... then We could even
think of launching netmeeting from an IM application like Gaim like if we were
using dbus with gnomemeeting ,..... not sure if it s possible .....  and neos
does this already integrated ...  I m gonna but a windows machine at home anbd
test this ....
cheers ...

--
Michel memeteau