Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Speex on netmeeting

Le vendredi 7 Janvier 2005 19:59, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le vendredi 07 janvier 2005 à 19:36 +0100, michel memeteau a écrit :
> > Hello , I saw this question was already debated many times but here is
> > the point

> We are compatible with Speex 8k from openacm.org. I never heard of
> darkav.de.vu, but the openacm.org website says this :

OK so the the dark.de.vu is a hack of the tool from gnomemeeting website , the
one on gnomemeeting only enable the gsm acm suing the ms api function I
guess , but then his tool was supposed to enable the speex one as well, the
instal from openacm but the acm file , but doesn t call the function of the
netmeeting sdk I think .........

You had seen the tool from openacm enabling directly the codec in netmeeting
and not only on the recorder ??

> However, if you have the time/knowledge to code such a tool, we will
> gladly distribute it. Remember, none of us are windows programmers.

Well if you know where i can get the source of the GM site , are not they on
it ??

THanks for your support ...

--
www.marseille-wireless.org