[GnomeMeeting-list] Speex on netmeeting

Hello , I saw this question was already debated many times but here is the point
:

We can get two different acm for speex  one from :

http://www.republika.pl/roed/speexw/  which seems good and comes with a small
utility to reorder the codecs and enable gsm and speex , the point is , on my
win2000 box this utility just crash , so no way to enable it , but i can see it
in the recorder .....

Do you know why the acms can t be seen in netmeeting but in all the other
acm-aware applications ???

then we have another speex acm from  http://www.openacm.org/ and a small tool
from   http://darkav.de.vu/  which should be able to enable as well any acm for
netmeeting and but it says for me " cannot open file " , although i put a speex
wav file in the same directory ......   Then i saw the inst-codec.exe you
ditribute on gnomemeeting.org is just a hack of this last tool for only the gsm
codec .....  but then why not shipping on gnomemeeting , a tool that install gsm
and speex , regiter them and reorder to put speex at first ???  then netmeeting
users would always success with gnomemeeting ones ???

If you can tell at least why it doesn t work for me .......

CHeers ....

--
Michel memeteau
0624808051