Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Speex on netmeeting

THanks Craig , http://www.republika.pl/roed/speexw/  is one of the two ways of
enabling speex in netmeeting I pointed in my first post for this subject ....
But then as none of those worked for me .....  I mail this guy about it ...
THank you for the link anyway , as i never check the voxgratia website as I
should !!!!

Then another question comes to me ... is there an ILBC acm we could enable as
well in the meantime ???? then we would have the same codec list as in
gnomemeeting ...

cheers

--
Michel memeteau