Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems with gnomemeeting

well when i ran all the rpms originally and first started the
configuration druid for gnomemeeting neither OSS or ALSA resolved any
devices. That is what spun me into this whole mess to begin with. When
the issue first arose i looked on the gnomemeeting website and found
nothing in the Faq about this. I know that i am not all that experienced
in Linux and i followed the install doc word for word to install
gnomemeeting.I figured that the rpms that were in the download section
were required. what do you suggest that i do to resolve this issue and
get gnomemeeting to recognize my devices.

thanks
Evan