Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems with gnomemeeting

well i am not sure what comes standard in the redhat 9 build. I
installed all of the rpms for redhat in the download section of
gnomemeeting. And when i saw that ALSA was the best choice i tried to
install the drivers with the link that i sent in my previous email. I
downloaded all the source code for pwlib, openh and gnomemeeting and i
am in the process of compiling those to see if it made a difference. I
installed the rpms first and then tried to reinstall the ALSA drivers so
i figured if the new ALSA drivers were installed compiling from source
would incorporate that. Although i could be wrong because i am new to
linux. Hopefully everything works after i recompile everything. Also how
do you unistall the old rpms? I looked into it but couldn't figure it
out

thanks
Evan