Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems with gnomemeeting

Hi,

A question :

- Are you using the ALSA plugin in GnomeMeeting or the OSS one?

If you are using the OSS one, and have an empty /dev/sound/ directory,
adn that you are not using devfs, you have to rm -rf that dir.

Using ALSA and GM 1.00 is the recommended way to go.