Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question related to GM,NM, OpenMCU

Le mercredi 08 dcembre 2004  17:34 +0530, Ashutosh Sharma a crit :
> Hello,
>
>   Yes you are right that I was not able to do telnet on the windows
> machine .... But when I was not using openmcu and I tried from both GM
> <--> NM then Audio/Video was working ok...

That just means the firewall has holes.

> So does that mean that there is some problem with openMCU.

No, that means that there is some problem witht he windows machine
and/or Netmeeting. Probably a local firewall.

> Well as I am not able to do telnet.So what can be the remedy if I want
> to have OpenMCU, GM and NM clients.
>
> Also no firewall on GM as well as NM side.

Are you sure there is no firewall on the NM machine? Then there is
something wrong on your LAN. I'm not really good with windows, so
perhaps somebody here can help you debugging it.

> Also can I set the listening port of OpenMCU???

Yes I think there is an option for that.