[GnomeMeeting-list] Question related to GM,NM, OpenMCU

Hello All,

   I am having some questions related to GM,NM and OpenMCU. Well I tried
the GM-->NM call... Audio and Video works fine. But for NM-->GM call the
error message comes that "The person can't accept NetMeeting calls".
Also how can I use OpenMCU to connect more than one GM and NM clients.
Also what is the significance of the listen port 1740/1720 in the GM
when we tweak via gconf-editor.

Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Ashutosh