Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question related to GM,NM, OpenMCU

Hello,

  Yes you are right that I was not able to do telnet on the windows
machine .... But when I was not using openmcu and I tried from both GM
<--> NM then Audio/Video was working ok...
So does that mean that there is some problem with openMCU.
Well as I am not able to do telnet.So what can be the remedy if I want
to have OpenMCU, GM and NM clients.

Also no firewall on GM as well as NM side.

Also can I set the listening port of OpenMCU???

Thanks,
ashutosh