Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question related to GM,NM, OpenMCU

Le mercredi 08 décembre 2004 à 11:11 +0530, Ashutosh Sharma a écrit :
> Hello All,
>
>    I am having some questions related to GM,NM and OpenMCU. Well I tried
> the GM-->NM call... Audio and Video works fine. But for NM-->GM call the
> error message comes that "The person can't accept NetMeeting calls".

Are you sure you don't have :
- a firewall on the local machine
- another program than gnomemeeting blocking port 1720 and  preventing
to be called

> Also how can I use OpenMCU to connect more than one GM and NM clients.

Just call openmcu from as many clients as you need

> Also what is the significance of the listen port 1740/1720 in the GM
> when we tweak via gconf-editor.

If you change 1720 into 1740, GM will listen for incoming calls on port
1740 and you will have to specify that port in the URL. However, pay
attention to the fact that Netmeeting doesn't accept to call remote
endpoints that do not listen on port 1720 and are using another port.