Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] developing plans

maHo a écrit :

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le vendredi 20 août 2004 à 14:34 +0200, maHo a écrit :

I think it isn't related to newbie. For example my friend has ISP which connect hundreds users through one IP. It's impossible to negotiate with ISP to redirect ports to particular user.

Then that's a bad provider ;-)
   yes, but it's very popular kind of ISP, at least in Poland.

Popular only in area which don't have access to phone. Cheep sure it is. And generally for the price you pay you can have the best (I used one 7 monthes). I would not defined them as ISP. They just build an intranet from client to client (cable over the street from house to house). Use TPSA's neostrada, even their first offer will much more satisfy you.

My 2 cents

--
Daniel