[GnomeMeeting-list] developing plans

Hello

Gnomemeeting, good thing isn't convinient for people who are behind the firewall. Are there any plans to use something other then H323?. H323 needs lot of open ports.

I think the ideal thing should be such situation, that if one peer has ability to allow incoming connection, conversation should be established, even if second party is behind the firewall.

If there arn't such plans, is it possible to do (I could try in spare time) or I should forget this idea?

regards

maHo