Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting without esound?

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le jeu 13/11/2003 à 11:47, Dark Avenger a écrit :

So maybe I should try the CVS version then. Sounds much more interesing. I will probably hack an ebuild together or something as I don't want to mess up my gentoo installation... Is the workaround for speex with netmeeting inside the CVS version by now? That's what interest me most. :)

Unfortunately not... Roger had promised to work on it though :(

Hmm, does he need help in testing or alike? I could try to if needed.

D A