Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asymmetrical GM<->GM problem - solved

Le lun 13/01/2003 à 05:37, Jeffrey Dever a écrit :

> Got ya.  I took my machine out of the DMZ, forwarded the ports to it as
> specified in the FAQ and turned on IP translation.  It works flawlessly
> now.  Apparently the D-link DI-704P  does not support H.323 natively,
> but they seem to have VoIP gateways that do to support their H.323
> phones.  The NAT support in GM is amazing.

Great news :)
That NAT support is the best we can do for modem or routers that do not
support H.323 natively...

> >That is very kind of you :) Perhaps I will setup a Paypal account but
> >later. I'm coding for fun at the moment :)
> >

> Ok, well it sounds like you are a suporter of Mandrake so I'll get a
> Mandrake club membership in addition to the box set I already own to
> support them as per your request on the GM website.

Great :) They are actually in a very bad financial situation apparently,
that is the reason of my news on the website, but don't feel forced to
contribute financially :)