Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asymmetrical GM<->GM problem - solved

If disabling Tunneling and Fast Start fixes the problem, then you don't
need to enable IP translation. (If it works that means that your router
supports H.323, but the old version of H.323 that Netmeeting is using.

Got ya. I took my machine out of the DMZ, forwarded the ports to it as specified in the FAQ and turned on IP translation. It works flawlessly now. Apparently the D-link DI-704P does not support H.323 natively, but they seem to have VoIP gateways that do to support their H.323 phones. The NAT support in GM is amazing.

That is very kind of you :) Perhaps I will setup a Paypal account but
later. I'm coding for fun at the moment :)
Ok, well it sounds like you are a suporter of Mandrake so I'll get a Mandrake club membership in addition to the box set I already own to support them as per your request on the GM website.

All the best,
-jsd