Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Help!! - ALSA crashes my Gnomemeeting

Le ven 08/11/2002 à 09:00, Artur Flinta a écrit :
> On 08 Nov 2002 14:10:17 +1000
> Dennis Gilmore <dennis dgilmore net> wrote:
>
> > i can tell you its alsa.  i installed rc5 and my system became totally
> > unstable.  constant crashes  and that was with only arts running
>
> Compile Alsa yourself and everything will be OK.

Nope, unfortunately, several users have reported (also in private mails)
that compiling ALSA themselves doesn't fix any problem. I wonder if
there is not a conflict between a RedHat patch for the kernel and
ALSA...

I mailed the developers mailing list to tell them about the problem, but
nobody answered. I'll unsubscribe.

--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien