Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Netmeeting compatibility

I had tried doing the same, sending an email to my non-couputer-user
explaining how to...

Decided it would be better and easier to install tightVNC server on his
WinXP machine and use a tightVNC client on my linux box to control his
cable connected machine from my aDSL machine. I logged into his machine,
downloaded the required codec for Netmeeting(?) and installed it without
breaking a sweat.

I find tightVNC useful when trying to deal with non-computer users (my
family) problems from afar.

<snip..snip>