RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting doesn't do capturing when us ing a pctv card (bttv)

Thanks a lot. I got it working. It uses 1 for RCA and 2 for S-video.

Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Campbell [mailto:charlie ccampbell org]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 2:15 PM
To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting doesn't do capturing when
using a pctv card (bttv)

Go to your Video Devices inside of Gnomemeeting and look at the Video
Channel. I am also using a tvtuner capture card but I am using a RCA video
input.. anyway check the Video Channel I bet you have yours set to 0 try 1
or 2. I dont have a S-video but my RCA video-in is on channel 1 so yours
may be channel 1 also or channel 2 if you were to have more inputs. I am
assuming that composite is 1 and S-video would be 2 but I dont know that
for sure.
--
Charlie Campbell