Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] bandwidth dying above 90?

Le mar 05/11/2002 à 11:43, Charlie Campbell a écrit :
> Thanks for the reply .. its nice to know we have the capability to do
> higher quality. guess i just need to not set it too high.. Also I just
> wanted to say thanks for this great program without it I might still have
> to be sitting in windows .. Thanks again for the clarification. :)

No problem ;)
You can of course tweak the settings to the max quality that your
connection supports. But setting background blocks to 2 is the best to
do in any case. I know users who want a perfect image, like a picture
and who are setting the quality to 95% with a frame rate of 2. I know
other users who prefer a lower quality but a higher framerate. It is up
to you to determine what you prefer =:-)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org