Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] bandwidth dying above 90?

Thanks for the reply .. its nice to know we have the capability to do
higher quality. guess i just need to not set it too high.. Also I just
wanted to say thanks for this great program without it I might still have
to be sitting in windows .. Thanks again for the clarification. :)