Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Help troubleshooting Gnomemeeting

Hi,

> Roger will work in february on the H.263 inclusion into OpenH323 and
> GnomeMeeting. Can you confirm that Roger ?

Well I certainly will be trying.

My first problem is that the people who wrote the ffmpeg
library (which has the H.263 codec in) made it GPL.
We need it to be LGPL before we can include it into OpenH323
and then into GnomeMeeting as a standard feature.

I have emailed the author but have got no response yet.

Roger