Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Help troubleshooting Gnomemeeting

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 11:26:28AM +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:

> I must admit that I'm not sure of this one.  I will ask to somebody
> who knows and recontact you!

I just ran another Gnomemeeting connection with Andy, with the --debug
log going. I disconnected and quit GM right after the incoming video
froze, so the problem should be near the end of the debug log, which I
just put at the URL

  http://erikreuter.net/gm.debug_20020112x2

I hope we can solve this problem! I like gnomemeeting, and I have made a
lot of progress so far (now I can speak to Andy and hear Andy), so now
if only I can see Andy for more than a few seconds I will be happy!

I wonder if the problem could be related to my kernel or version of H.323.
I have kernel 2.4.17, and libopenh323 version 1.7.4-4.

--
"Erik Reuter" <ereuter erikreuter net>       http://www.erikreuter.com/