Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] usb webcam audio problem?

At 15:39 21.12.2001, you wrote:
I seem to recall (about a year ago) that my ToUCamPro didn't transmit sound
under certain conditions (mainly related to video picture size) due to not
having sufficient USB bandwidth available.

This occured when using the webcam with Windows (2000) and would be flagged to
the system and cause a subsequent 'error' message informing me of the lack of
bandwidth.

Could it be that your USB controller is lacking the bandwidth to channel video
and audio (any USB hubs inbetween?) at the same time?

luck,

Vijay

no no, thanks, i know the problem with the usb bandwidth limitation while using video, audio with gm is also not working when i dont use vido,
alex