Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] usb webcam audio problem?

I seem to recall (about a year ago) that my ToUCamPro didn't transmit sound
under certain conditions (mainly related to video picture size) due to not
having sufficient USB bandwidth available.

This occured when using the webcam with Windows (2000) and would be flagged to
the system and cause a subsequent 'error' message informing me of the lack of
bandwidth.

Could it be that your USB controller is lacking the bandwidth to channel video
and audio (any USB hubs inbetween?) at the same time?

luck,

Vijay