Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] usb webcam audio problem?

Vijay Rao wrote:

> Could it be that your USB controller is lacking the bandwidth to channel video
> and audio (any USB hubs inbetween?) at the same time?

Replying to my own messages :)

Does your webcam work with the pwcx-i386 module and if so, have you loaded
that module?

If I'm not mistaken it'll allow for decompression of the (compressed) video
feed from the camera, relieving the USB bandwidth required for video hence
allowing for more bandwidth for your audio feed?

vijay