[GnomeMeeting-list] Mascot name

Several mascot names have been thought by GnomeMeeting developers for
the penguin that you all know (I hope so ;-).

I sent the proposition to the graphist who created the GnomeMeeting logo
and mascot and he chose "Lumi". I think that our mascot will be called
"Lumi".

If somebody here has an objection, don't hesitate to mail the ml. It is
just for fun :-)

Btw, the development is continuing. We are porting GnomeMeeting to
gconf. GnomeMeeting will support "Instant Apply" of the settings and
will also support that settings are changed on the fly during a call
(useful, for example, for the video quality). That should work partially
with CVS (I don't think CVS is useable though) provided that you use the
openh323 patches I have created. Those small patches will be included in
the next release of OpenH323.

Merry Christmas to all,

--
 _	Damien Sandras