Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refactoring the addressbook code
- From: Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de>
- To: GnomeMeeting development mailing list <gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refactoring the addressbook code
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:45:47 +0200
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:19:47 +0200
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
> Jan Schampera a écrit :
> > It was meant like "Damien only needs a place for the roster in the
> > UI, nothing special".
> Ah, yes. That's also what he meant when he said someone could take
> care of writing the roster view, while he redesigns the ui.
Erm, I have a strage feeling that we don't talk about the same thing.
What do you want that composite widget I code on to do?
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.
] [Thread Prev