Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refactoring the addressbook code

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:19:47 +0200
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> Jan Schampera a écrit :
> > It was meant like "Damien only needs a place for the roster in the
> > UI, nothing special".
>
> Ah, yes. That's also what he meant when he said someone could take
> care of writing the roster view, while he redesigns the ui.

Erm, I have a strage feeling that we don't talk about the same thing.
What do you want that composite widget I code on to do?

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.