Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Again: STUN

El lun, 20-03-2006 a las 21:17 +0100, Damien Sandras escribió:
> Le lundi 20 mars 2006 à 20:23 +0100, Jan Schampera a écrit :
> > On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:46:47 +0100
> > Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> >
> > > If you find a way to have that working without having to add a
> > > preference, then I'm all ears and ready to implement it.
> >
> > That's it. There is none (unless you want to hardcode one - eeeek).
> >
> > :(
> >
> > But a single service can fail. Doesn't matter if it's called
> > stun.ekiga.net or stun.foo.bar.
> >
> > What about some secondary accessible only through the config database
> > (comes near to "hardcoded", I know..).
> >

> And a secondary ekiga.net in case the primary one would fail (for SIP)?
> And a secondary ekiga.net for web signups?
>
> It is unfortunately the same for all services :-/

  And why not be able to define a stun server for each account? Is this
doable? Perhaps in advanced preferences, but as you will be given a stun
server with the conf for each provider, you could put it in your account
settings, and use our stun server as backup for every account.

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
   jsogo debian org