Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Again: STUN

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo a �it :

  And why not be able to define a stun server for each account? Is this
doable? Perhaps in advanced preferences, but as you will be given a stun
server with the conf for each provider, you could put it in your account
settings, and use our stun server as backup for every account.

Once you have a STUN server to punch holes in your firewall, why would you need another ? Or perhaps I do not understand how STUN works ?