Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Hi Julien,
an update on my attempts to make Ekiga-Win32 crash.

> Did you try to go fullscreen ? When I enabled the SDL features, I could
> easily compile it, but going fullscreen was crashing the app...

The window which appears in fullscreen mode blanks out the mouse. You can
click into it, it remains stable. But you must not send keystrokes to it
including str-F. Then ekiga freezes immediately.

I do not know enough about SDL to make a suggestion. If it were a normal
Windows window I would assume it cannot handle any messages sent to it.

Regards
Michael