Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Damien Sandras schrieb:

Le mercredi 08 février 2006 à 16:21 +0100, Michael Rickmann a écrit :
Hi Kilian,
Ekiga for Win32 runs better than ever. I still produce my own build. And there are some differences in our Makefile s.

Is it as stable as the linux version?
I have not used Ekiga extensively under Windows yet. I just wish to communicate with Windows users in a non-proprietory way. So far the cross-built Ekigas have been absolutely stable, no crashes or weird happenings. This morning, after a fresh build, my Philips webcam started to work. A second different one also. Only my oldest I can only use as an Administrator (thats XP Home). Some wizzard must have fixed the video input in pwlib-cvs. Also the Video seems absolutely stable. Now the Windows port really becomes usable for me. Two issues though: 1) I tested a simple H.323 connection between two XP boxes on the same subnet. When video was enabled on the originator but not on the recipient a connection was established (at least it was written on Ekiga's pannel) but the phone kept ringing and audio communication was impossible. 2) Video input seems to be restricted to QCIF dimensions and is scaled up later. Is this a Windows issue or a general constraint ?
Regards
Michael