Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Hi Julien,

On Thursday 09 February 2006 14:47, Julien PUYDT wrote:
> Michael Rickmann wrote:
> > I have not used Ekiga extensively under Windows yet. I just wish to
> > communicate with Windows users in a non-proprietory way. So far the
> > cross-built Ekigas have been absolutely stable, no crashes or weird
> > happenings.
>
> Did you try to go fullscreen ? When I enabled the SDL features, I could
> easily compile it, but going fullscreen was crashing the app...
>
> The problems I have had with that problem are :
> 1. I haven't had much time to devote to it since ;
> 2. since I run ekiga-on-win32 through vnc, I'm not sure the problem is
> "pure"...
>
> Snark

Yes and no. When I go fullscreen another window opens in front called SDL-app.
This Window is larger than the screen can be moved around, minimized,
maximized and so on. Without window decorations it would fit the screen.
Ekiga remains stable. But ... I put the process manager on top to see how
much processing Ekiga needed (~33% of a Pentium M). When I try to close the
process manager Ekiga freezes reproducibly and sometimes the whole system.
When trying the procedure with Windows Editor everything remains stable.
Regards
Michael