Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Hi Michael,

> I attach my ekiga_build.tgz for refence and because ekiga_pkgconfig.patch had
> to changed this morning.

thanks. Trying to verify your findings, I've put my system to the latest
Debian SID versions (with purging everything unneeded and only installed
my own "build-deps" from the Makefile) and since I only get as far as
openldap:
ntservice.c:303: error: syntax error before "DWORD"
ntservice.c: In function `lutil_ServiceCtrlHandler':
ntservice.c:305: error: `Opcode' undeclared (first use in this function)
ntservice.c:305: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
ntservice.c:305: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [ntservice.o] Error 1
make: *** [lib/libldap_r.dll] Error 2

Apparently "IN" is no longer being defined. Maybe someone could shed
some light where this is supposed to be defined?

--
Best regards,
 Kilian