Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Michael Rickmann wrote:
I have not used Ekiga extensively under Windows yet. I just wish to communicate with Windows users in a non-proprietory way. So far the cross-built Ekigas have been absolutely stable, no crashes or weird happenings.

Did you try to go fullscreen ? When I enabled the SDL features, I could easily compile it, but going fullscreen was crashing the app...

The problems I have had with that problem are :
1. I haven't had much time to devote to it since ;
2. since I run ekiga-on-win32 through vnc, I'm not sure the problem is "pure"...