Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Automatic configuration with provider choice was (GM 2.0 Promotion/Marketing (was: Interest for GM 2.00))

Le mercredi 14 décembre 2005 à 11:15 +0100, michel memeteau a écrit :

> Yep !  In the first time, I think this could be an agreement so they make a
> donation if we make at least 100 people registering ... with the launch of
> gnome 2.14 , this could be done easily  I think  ....

Probably a bit optimistic. 100 people registering for one service if we
provide 15 services means 1500 people subscribing for one provider or
another.

I would probably prefer that they give back a percentage of the new
subscriptions and recharges to the project. That's what diamondcard is
currently doing.

> I will try to get in contacts with major SIP providers ( wengo , phonesystems,
> Netappel ( swiss voipbuster , freecalls to anywhere on lanline in europe ) )
>
> from france , based on
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/VOIP+Service+Providers+Residential
>

> The hardest point will be to make registering easy ....  will be done through
> browser , maybe embedding in the druid using mozilla component ??
>
> A lot of providers dos not have a LINUX version of the softphone associated
> with
>  their service , currently only  Xlite , wengophone for paid service  ....
> Maybe
> an autopackage of gnomemeeting loaded with defaults for the providers ( but
> still can add new ones ) could be good for them  ? It is the way ipodder
> finance their work.

(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net