Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Automatic configuration with provider choice was (GM 2.0 Promotion/Marketing (was: Interest for GM 2.00))

Le mercredi 14 décembre 2005 à 00:07 +0100, michel memeteau a écrit :
> BTW , maybe sipphone has done it already , I mean http://www.plugndial.com
> generates config files for software and hardware , handling of such a file in
> GM configuration panel ??

They are doing the reverse I think, ie generating config files for their
service for several tools and hardware.

> Then I guess the druid could get a list of sip providers with the appropriate
> URL that points to this configuration file ?
>
> Maybe XML would be better but more difficult to handle by hardware
> devices .....
>
> I'll try to rebuild GM on my MDVA box and try it if I find time .....
>
> Any suggestions ?

It is a good idea, but if I advertise for popular SIP providers in
GnomeMeeting UI, I find it natural to ask something in return from
them :)

(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net