[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Automatic configuration with provider choice was (GM 2.0 Promotion/Marketing (was: Interest for GM 2.00))

BTW , maybe sipphone has done it already , I mean http://www.plugndial.com
generates config files for software and hardware , handling of such a file in
GM configuration panel ??

Then I guess the druid could get a list of sip providers with the appropriate
URL that points to this configuration file ?

Maybe XML would be better but more difficult to handle by hardware
devices .....

I'll try to rebuild GM on my MDVA box and try it if I find time .....

Any suggestions ?