Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Increasing required time to answer a call: Opinion

> 1. I'm upstairs.. I live in a brownstone it's going to take more than a
> minute to get down three flights of stairs and even with the advent of
> Unanswered calls I may not be able to call this person back because of
> their setup or whatever have you. In which case they leave or assume I'm
> not around.

See my previous mail. Btw, I'm not sure openh323 permits infinite
calling.

> 2. Can you forward from one place to the next to the next to the next? I
> haven't tried..

Yes, no problem.

> 3. Deny Feature :)
> Deny "X" person from calling? An automatic reject feature based on a
> persons callto:// or worst case scenario ip. ?
>
> Lets say someone wants to abuse the above, so they call you.. repeatedly
> and you have to keep rejecting their calls, over and over and over. It'd
> get annoying.

You could deny following the IP, but IP's are dynamic, so that is a bad
idea and H.323 doesn't transmit callto addresses. That was discussed
over and over again a few months ago.