Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Increasing required time to answer a call: Opinion

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:55:47 +0100
Damien Sandras <damien sandras it-optics com> wrote:

> > 1. I'm upstairs.. I live in a brownstone it's going to take more than a
> > minute to get down three flights of stairs and even with the advent of
> > Unanswered calls I may not be able to call this person back because of
> > their setup or whatever have you. In which case they leave or assume I'm
> > not around.
> >

> See my previous mail. Btw, I'm not sure openh323 permits infinite
> calling.

OpenH323 does not enforce a policy on the time taken to answer a call.
This is determined completely by the application.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren, craigs postincrement com http://www.postincrement.com
 Post Increment - Software, Consulting and Services
 Co-founder of the only open source H.323 project
 Phone: +61 2 43654666   Fax: +61 2 43673140   Mobile: +61 417 231046
 ICQ: #86852844          MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 GnuPG Public Key:  http://www.postincrement.com/pgp.txt
 Blog:              http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl87w7/blog/