Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

>If we want good debugging with few reports, reports must be very
>informative.

Exactly!

I do not want to hear the word "crash" again without having more
information.

>I'm all for getting out of gnome or releasing 0.98.5 with it then. It's
>a volunteer project, there's no boss to force a deadline. There's even
>no one to force anyone to contribute.
>
>I'd rather see 0.98.5 in next gnome, and work with Damien making fun
>things in gm, than 1.00 in next gnome, and no more Damien with us.

Yes my main problem is that I'm away all Week-ends before the GNOME
release date. GnomeMeeting must be something fun for me, but given the
GNOME deadlines that I have to respect, it becomes an obligation and
I'm stressed.

If for end of next week, we do not have a rock-solid GM, I ask for
removing it.