Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

Damien Sandras wrote:
If we want good debugging with few reports, reports must be very
informative.

Exactly!

I do not want to hear the word "crash" again without having more
information.

I'm all for getting out of gnome or releasing 0.98.5 with it then. It's
a volunteer project, there's no boss to force a deadline. There's even
no one to force anyone to contribute.

I'd rather see 0.98.5 in next gnome, and work with Damien making fun
things in gm, than 1.00 in next gnome, and no more Damien with us.

Yes my main problem is that I'm away all Week-ends before the GNOME
release date. GnomeMeeting must be something fun for me, but given the
GNOME deadlines that I have to respect, it becomes an obligation and
I'm stressed.

If for end of next week, we do not have a rock-solid GM, I ask for
removing it.

I think there are ppl that have strange mix of
pwlib, openh323 and GM versions and then they complain about crahes
perhaps that should be mentiond in a bug repport howto as well.

Snark

PS: oh, and for those that don't know: I'm away next week, so that makes
one less patch-providers to help Damien -- and we're few.