Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

Hi Damien,

> Yes my main problem is that I'm away all Week-ends before the GNOME
> release date. GnomeMeeting must be something fun for me, but given the
> GNOME deadlines that I have to respect, it becomes an obligation and
> I'm stressed.
>
> If for end of next week, we do not have a rock-solid GM, I ask for
> removing it.

sorry, to interrupt this, but i am more than fully against removing GM
from GNOME (now that we're just in) and also against reverting GM 1.00
in favour of GM 0.98.5 for Gnome2.6..

Just consider what GNOME2.0 and GNOME2.2 have had for stability issues..
This is not the case with GM and it will never be.. You're by far
pushing too hard on yourself.. GM is working for like 95% of all people
in 98% of the time.. (and for 98% of the people for all the time they
don't break things on purpose by mixing broken versions)..
Please do reconsider your point in withholding GM 1.00 from the folks
who desperately are awaiting it.. It IS ready, NOW!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian

P.S.: i'll hold back the release packagin announcement until i hear a
final decision.. it's not worth disturbing professional packagers with
orders back and forth, while we're not even sure what we want for
ourselves..