Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

Damien Sandras wrote:
If we want good debugging with few reports, reports must be very
informative.

Exactly!

I do not want to hear the word "crash" again without having more
information.

I'm glad to report that I've tested the latest GM quite heavily and it works flawlessly. So my guess is (1) the call history bug is fixed and so it's history (pun intended), and (2) my segfault really must have been a fluke, or something due to a bad mix of libs or something.

Damien, I didn't mean to annoy you. I'm trying to be helpful, but I just wanted to document things properly first. I'll try to send you a backtrace next time, if it crashes again (although from what I see, this looks unlikely).

Regarding your release schedule, I reckon if you wish to take two or more weeks to release 1.0 just because you feel better doing so, I'm sure that's no skin off anybody's back, and peace of mind and quality of sleep are more important than anything else. Life is too short for death marches, especially in the free software world.

Thanks again for your great work!

--
Pierre-Philippe Coupard <pcoupard easyconnect fr>
Software Engineer