Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] crash? crash!

Damien Sandras wrote:
I am trying my best :)

I know, I do not count anymore the backtraces that you sent me, that was
not intended to you, and not to Baldrick either. But more and more
people are using CVS as their everyday version, then report bugs without
really reporting them...

Perhaps we should write a document how to repport bugs.

And a documment how not to repport bugs perhaps that is more important:)

Longer test time is always good I think you should make the decission
when you feel the time is right for a 1.0 relase.
I can wait for a 1.0 relase that's not a problem for me.

Right now so do I not have any problems, well the only problem as you
know is the "gdb" + "fast start" problem but ppl don't run GM like that
anyway so.

OpenH323 has a small problem that I mentionned to Craig. I'm not sure it
can be fixed easily, but I will try to prevent GM to crash in that case.

Given the number of weird reports I have received about 1.00, I think it
might be safe to cancel it for 1 or 2 more months and ask to remove it
from GNOME (or keep the old 0.98.5). I've been doing more than my best,
sleeping only a few hours per night for that stupid project and the bugs
that I discovered myself - because nobody is doing real serious testing
except a very limited number of persons -, and now I'm really bored of
it, of invalid bug reports for crashes and all that. If people are not
doing their best, I won't either. It's Open Source, it's about
collaboration, not about one or two coders who stop sleeping to code.

Thanks for having read my rant.