Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] openh323 Build Error on x86_64

Hi Craig,

> 	I see that the Fedora Core 2 development area has lots of
> packages that might be suitable for someone who's undertaking GNOME
> development.  Unfortunately, "up2date" isn't cooperating, and I
> haven't learned about "yam".

AFAIR it's "yum" and it's not that hard to learn. But it's quite slow to
operate compared to apt-get IMHO. Yet that might help you get the
dependency hell sorted out. Try with the srpms and its build-deps.. If
things still fail with all build-deps installed, please report back for
this does need fixing then.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian