Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] openh323 Build Error on x86_64

On 04.08.27, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Could you please post the output of the error?
>
> The CVS version of openh323 contains a few fixes for 64 bits
> architectures, so perhaps you could try plain CVS (see
> snapshots.seconix.com for tarballs)

	I retrieved CVS snapshots from snapshots.voxgratia.org (that
being the correct thing for me to do, according to the suggestions on
snapshots.seconix.com).  The good news is that the CVS snapshots of
pwlib and openh323 built on my Athlon64 system.  The bad news is that
the CVS snapshot of gnomemeeting didn't include a "./configure"
script.  I see a "configure.in" file and an "autogen.sh" file, and I
don't know what to do next.

	For fun, I tried running the "autogen.sh" script.  It replied
that I need to install the gnome-common module and make sure that the
gnome-autogen.sh script is in my path.  I hopped over to www.gnome.org
and the sources for GNOME 2.6.2 on ftp.gnome.org, but didn't see
anything named "gnome-common".

	Help, please?

					Craig Milo Rogers