Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] openh323 Build Error on x86_64

On 04.08.27, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le vendredi 27 août 2004 à 12:37 +0200, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > Why don't you install packs for your distribution instead of compiling
> > everything?
> >

> Notice Im talking about deps, not about gnomemeeting itself.

	Mainly, I suppose, because I didn't read any instructions
suggesting that I do so, and guiding me as to which deps to fetch.

	I see that the Fedora Core 2 development area has lots of
packages that might be suitable for someone who's undertaking GNOME
development.  Unfortunately, "up2date" isn't cooperating, and I
haven't learned about "yam".

> If you use autogen with --disable-gnome, you should have less
> dependancies and the same level of functionnality (though less tested
> than the pure GNOME version)

	Alas, "./autogen.sh --disable-gnome" didn't help.

	I'm rerunning the three gnomeeting-provided packages,
with logs, which I'll check through in greater detail.

	Thanks, again, for your rapid assistance.

					Craig Milo Rogers