[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ixj

Hi,
 let me add my bit, as I am the developer in question.

The 2.6 driver for nixj/ixj has been a long and outstanding issue. It has
made progress, slowly but surely. I am now at the stage of editing the
autoconf and configuration files so it will compile on 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6
boxes. The code does compile correctly but does not run right.
Thankfully, it does not crash the box.

Work on the driver is voluntary.

AND,
  if you feel ready to experiment, the older version of the driver is in
the linux kernel tree, 2.6 version.

  there have been reports of it working on 2.6

Derek.