Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Final year project about video conferencing.

On 27/09/2003 at 08:25:34(+0200), PUYDT Julien used 1.0K just to say:
> * you want to use gtk+, but do you know gnomemeeting is mostly gtk+?
> (there are quite a few gnome bindings, but I think almost all can be
> compiled-out, although that means quite a loss of features, and some
> quite interesting ones)

This I can confirm. I don't have gnome, so I always compile gnomemeeting
without the gnome stuff. Works like a charm and the missing features are not
much of a loss.

--
 /   Georgi Georgiev    / Rule #1: The Boss is always right. Rule #2:   /
\     chutz gg3 net    \  If the Boss is wrong, see Rule #1.           \